HoneySpree is an online gifting social enterprise that sells customisable honey gifts for occasions such as weddings, baby showers, celebrations and corporate events. Our mission is to inspire and empower stay-at-home mums through employment and bring joy through hands-on work. Our vision is for our customers and for our stay-at-home mums to feel greatness via the simple and beautiful things in life.
As part of our business expansion, we're seeking a Marketing Director to lead our team of dynamic marketers.
Reporting to our Founder, you will be directly responsible for covering the entire marketing efforts. With a substantial marketing budget in mind, you will be analysing the marketing effectiveness and optimize the overall marketing performance. You will also be covering all online and offline marketing efforts and deploying resources to key marketing efforts that will result in propelling the brand awareness and ultimately in profitability.
- Support brand definition, consumer segmentation and brand territories definition
- Define content strategy and touchpoints prioritization
- Provide content guidelines
- Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement
- Sets guidelines and benchmarks on media investments
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, digital and media partners
- Oversees a strategic approach to the use of social media
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction with digital IT and inspire the brand with those possibilities
- Coordinates and supports local country teams and manages pilot countries and projects
- Lead digital transformation across the organization, defining and implementing digital structures at international level and develop the digital expertise within the business
- Responsible for any digital marketing projects
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business goals and key priorities to develop end to end digital marketing strategy across various media channels.
- Other ad-hoc duties as designed
- A degree in any discipline with minimum 5-8 years of team management experience
- Entrepreneurship experience will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, excellent time management skills and meticulous
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
Please submit your CV (no cover letter or supporting documents required) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2020