Looking for a nimble yet practical wedding preparation checklist? With so many details to arrange, search for appropriate wedding favors, and several other hectic tasks, a wedding may seem overwhelming to you.
But, having a planned wedding checklist can reduce your stress and make this job more fun. Here is a checklist for the wedding prep to help you plan a stress-free wedding.
- Determine your budget and stick to it.
- Make a guest list and save it. Reduce the guest list if you want to keep the cost low.
- Hire a wedding planner if you’re not tight on a budget.
- Decide the theme for your wedding.
- Select a venue and reserve your dates - consider traveling time when selecting a venue.
- Select a caterer and book in advance.
- Start shopping for the wedding costume, ring and other accessories.
- Choose a bridal dress.
- Buy wedding shoes and confirm dress fitting.
- Choose wedding invitation cards.
- Buy perfect gifts for wedding guests.
- Buy gifts for the bridal shower, if celebrating.
- Hire musician and give him a list of your favorite songs.
- Book a lighting technician.
- Book the transportation for the bride and groom. Also for guests, if required.
- Book the salon for makeup and hairstyle.
- Decide the cake for the wedding ceremony.
- Plan menu and flowers décor.
- Book a wedding photographer.
- Start inviting guests.
- Buy beautiful wedding favors for rehearsal dinner.
- Buy remaining small items for the wedding.
- Review all preparation, touch base with all vendors again, and make sure everything is well-prepared.
- Plan the destination for your honeymoon.
- Get pampered on your wedding day.
All done! Visit our website for cute wedding door gifts.
Want a PDF version of this checklist? Click here to download it!
Happy marriage in advance!