Time for some beauty tips on Tuesday!
Rejuvenate your skin and give it a natural glow with honey. As honey is a natural humectant (it naturally absorbs moisture in from the air when exposed), you can see yourself with dewy complexion after this treatment!
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- Few tea leaves
- 2-3 spoons of Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey UMF 10+
- 2 spoons of rice flour
- Mix the above ingredients and apply it on your skin.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or more until the mask dries.
- Before washing off the mask with water, make sure you massage in circular motions, this is important as it removes the dead skin and evens out your skin tone.
- Wash your face with cold water.